Win a wildlife conservation experience! The Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre (HESC), a partner of Vet Books for Africa (VBFA), focuses on wildlife conservation through the breeding of vulnerable and threatened species (in particular the cheetah), the rehabilitation of rhinos that have become victims of poaching, releasing animals back into the wild and creating an awareness of wildlife conservation. Cheetahs and rhinos are only some of the different species you’ll encounter at HESC!
Read more about what HESC does on this link – https://hesc.co.za
Stand a chance to WIN a 5-day wildlife conservation experience at HESC, valued at R10 400. This includes accommodation, food, assisting in caring for the HESC animals and observing veterinary procedures that may occur during your stay.
This is a great opportunity for any veterinary student to gain valuable wildlife experience and to learn about the animals’ diet, behaviour and veterinary interventions.
* To win this Wildlife Conservation Experience we ask that each participant raises USD 500 (around R7 500) for the Vet Books for Africa initiative.
* This can be done in any way, from cash to EFT (for EFT use your name as reference)
* It does not have to be one single amount, but can be multiple smaller amounts adding up to USD 500.
* The competition will run throughout the year and every student has the opportunity to use the entire year to raise the money.
* There can be more than one winner. Every single student who reaches the USD 500 goal will have the opportunity to join in this incredible experience.
* Global Giving is our online crowd funding platform where you can easily donate from the comfort of your home by scanning a barcode. We encourage all participants to use this as a fundraising tool for easier and faster transaction. (Once again, make sure the person donating puts YOUR NAME as a note so that we know the money came from your fundraising efforts).
For any questions contact Xander van Eeden on either: email@example.com or 072 820 1834