Do you as a company feel like having your logo travel through seven countries in Africa? Or having your company exhibited and affiliated with the Vet Books cause at various events during 2019 and 2020? And all of the hard work done for you by 8 diligent students, while you can continue with your normal life. Not to mention getting a Tax certificate for your donations?
There will be many events and small fundraisers and we are always open for suggestions as to how you or your company would like to get involved.
If you are interested with partnering with, or sponsoring Vet Books for Africa, please contact our sponsorship liaison, Pieter Bezuidenhout, at email@example.com.
Outlined below are possible sponsorship options for your Company to embark upon with Vet Books for Africa. These are guidelines which have worked very effectively in the past, however, should you have any alternate proposals or offers we will accommodate and consider them. It is important for Vet Books for Africa to not only receive sponsorships but also to build a personal relationship with your company. Please also note that all options are subject to change according to Vet Books for Africa’s own discretion.
Sponsorship Tier levels
The sponsorship options for this project are divided into the following five different tiers; Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze-Plus and Bronze. Companies will be given the opportunity to sponsor money, books and equipment as well as make in-kind donations. All sponsorship opportunities are open to discussion and amendments.
Value: R 3000.00 – R 5 999.00
– Logo of company advertised on this website.
– Post on our social media pages regarding company.
– Company can enjoy tax deductions associated with such a contribution.
Value: R 6 000.00 – R 11 999.00
In addition to all the items in the Bronze tier.
– Logo of company will appear on the VBFA banner that will be displayed during all the book/equipment handovers at the various universities and charities.
– Logo of company will appear on the vehicles throughout the journey.
– Exposure through all of our social media platforms.
– Company will have access to our detailed financial reports.
– Company will also get the right to use our Vet Books for Africa supporters logo – on all their social media platforms – until the end of the 2020 committee term.
Value: R 12 000.00 – R 21 999.00
In addition to all the items in the Bronze Plus tier:
– Link to company’s website on this website.
– Logo of company will be included in all marketing and exposure fundraising events.
– Company will get access to Vet Books for Africa photos and videos for their own marketing purposes.
– Invitation for 1 participant to attend the Appreciation Dinner after the trip has ended in 2021.
Value: R 22 000.00 – R 50 000.00
In addition to all the items in the Silver tier:
– Acknowledgement of Company’s unique contribution on this website.
– Invitation for 2 participants to attend the Appreciation Dinner after the trip has ended in 2021.
– Company branding will appear in our newsletter that will be sent out all VBFA alumni members.
Value: > R 50 000.00
In addition to all the items in the Gold tier:
– Invitation for 3 participants to attend the Appreciation Dinner after the trip has ended in 2021. This will include a possible speaking opportunity if requested by company.
– Banners of company, if provided, will be displayed at all the book handovers which will present good photo opportunities for marketing purposes.
– Acknowledgement of Company’s unique contribution to the project in a presentation that will be given to the members of each faculty and charity visited.
A 4×4 double cab bakkie with a canopy or an SUV, valued at R50 000 each.
1. One vehicle sponsor will receive the same benefits as Gold tier.
2. Two vehicle sponsor will receive the same benefits as a Platinum tier.
3. Three vehicle sponsor will receive the same benefits as our main sponsor.
a. In addition to all the items of the Main sponsor
b. Company logo will form part of the Vet Books for Africa 2020 logo, in addition to the Main sponsor logo.
4. If the vehicle sponsor decides to sponsor all the vehicles plus the fuel costs of the vehicles for the trip (@R40 000 per vehicle), the vehicle sponsor will be seen as the sole main sponsor.
Value: >R150 000
In addition to all the items in the Platinum tier:
– Invitation for 4 participants to attend the Appreciation Dinner after the trip has ended in 2021. ? Company logo will form part of the Vet Books for Africa 2020 logo.